robot vacuum cleaner, best robot vacuum cleaner, roborock robot vacuum cleaner, super cleaner robot vacuum, cleaner robotic vacuum, robotics vacuum cleaners, robot vacuum and mop, automatic vacuum, best robot vacuum for carpet, smart appliances, vacuum cleaner, smart vacuum cleaner
Your personal robotic home cleaning service!
· Ultra-large water tank: The Roborock S5 robot vacuum and mop has a 290 ml water tank, which is one of the best-in-class capacities for a vacuum cleaner. It holds enough water to mop up to 200 sq. m of space in one shot.
· Smart top-up water tank: It comes with the latest generation of the ultra-precise peristaltic pump. Since the vacuum has an automatic water shut-off feature that activates instantaneously when docked, this robot vacuum cleaner can be filled with water accordingly for the next cleaning session.
· Customized room water volume and suction: With its precise water management feature, you can easily select the type of room and floor to be cleaned. Based on this input, you can further choose the appropriate amount of water and suction pressure for thorough cleaning.
· Excellent scheduling facility: The S5 robot vacuum cleaner’s advanced scheduling feature allows you to set various factors for automatic cleaning. You can use the dedicated app to set different timings, water level and suction power, and coordinate a scheduled time with respective rooms or floors.
· High climbing ability: This smart vacuum cleaner can easily climb over high edges, such as carpet linings. It can climb up to 2 cm (0.8 in) tall, and then automatically switch to max mode to clean the carpet efficiently.
We offer three year warranty for the robot. If there is any damage, we will send you the parts for free, please you install it (we will send you the installation video). But if it is artificially damaged, you need to pay some fees.
Why choose the Roborock S5 Max?
Ultra-large Electric Water Tank
The electric water tank of S5 Max has a brand-new ultra-precise peristaltic pump and it is large tohold 290ml of water, good for mopping 200sqm once.
Consistent Mop Pressure
A spring-loaded mop pushes the mop pad onto the floor with a constant 300g of pressure, giving you mopping that is as thorough at the end as it is at the beginning.
Precision Water Management
Precision water management gives you control over the amount of water used, so you can choose the best amount for cleaning different floor types. And the water tank is testedfor 1500 hours following the robot.
Dedicated No-Mop Zones
Set no-mop zones around carpets, so you can automate mopping without worrying about soaked carpets.
Automatic Water Shutoff
Water is shut off completely when S5 Max is docked,so you can leave the robot filled up and ready for the next mop.
High Precision Navigation
A high-precision laser navigation system scans your room at 300RPM,creating areal-time map of your home.
Adaptive Route Planning Algorithms
Adaptive algorithms calculate the most efficient cleaning route for each room based on shape and location of obstacles. So the cleanup is up to 15% faster.
Advanced scheduling allows cleaning to be setfor different times on different days, even different suction and water levels, for specific rooms or an entire floor of your home.
Virtual Barriers and Zone Cleaning
Place virtual no-go zones and barriers, or direct the robot to clean specific spots and are as using the Roborock app.
Optimized edge cleaning
High Climbing Ability
Climbs easily over 0.8in (2cm) high thresholds and carpets,automatically switching to maximum power when cleaning carpet.
Intense suction easily lifts dirt off hard floors and drags it from deep inside carpets, while a large 5200mAh battery keeps it cleaning for up to 190 minutes in Quiet Mode.
When cleaning a larger space, the robot calculates how much space remains for it to clean and returns to top up enough to finish, rather than recharging to 80% each time.
Easy Mop Installation
Using a unique drawer design, the mop bracket can be installed and removedquickly and easily, without flipping the robot over or removing the water tank.
Fast and Easy Maintenance
Maintenance should be easy and fast, which is why the robot includes a quick-release main brush, mop bracket,water tank, and dustbin. A washable air filter and mop pad allows these items to be used longer before they have to be replaced.
|Product Size||353 x 350 x 96.5 mm|
|Package Size||489 x 403 x 152mm|
|Navigation System||Laser Navigation|
|Max. Suction||2000 Pa|
|Dust Bin Capacity||460 ml|
|Water Tank Capacity||290ml|
|Run Time||150 min|
|Cleaning Area||250 ㎡|
|Charging Time||＜6 hours|
|Obstacle Crossing Ability||Up to 2 cm|
Hardware and Design
|Spring Loaded Mopping||✔|
|Electronic Water Tank||✔|
|Floating Main Brush||✔|
|Carpet Pressurization Mode||✔|
|Detachable Main Brush||✔|
|Dynamic-speed Side Brush||✔|
|Drawer Design of Mop Panel||✔|
|Room Selective Cleaning||✔|
|Setting virtual barrier/ zones in app||✔|
|Dynamic Z-shaped cleaning patterns||✔|
|Mopping bracket detection sensor||✔|
|Customized room water volume and suction||✔|
|Adjustable Water Volume in Mopping||✔|
What’s in the box
|Roborock S5 Max||*1|
|Mop cloth mount||*1|